As with all photography you must always think before you shoot an image. Make sure you take time to ponder what you intend to achieve. Color can be an important part of how a photo will turn out. Decide how you want to include color and how to use it.
Using one color
Use this technique to achieve a bold photo. When you isolate a color, you create images that are bold and dramatic. Get closer to the subject to make the color the focal point.
Color is as much a part of visual communication as composition or light – but you need to learn to see and understand it.
In this photo, I wanted his blue shirt to be bold and stand out as the focal point of the photo.
Is Captivating Color for You?
- create striking images that evoke strong emotions
- capture photos that “speak” to the viewer
- grasp the full potential of any photographic moment
- master the use of color during the shoot
- apply post-production techniques to create truly compelling images.
Order for only 10.00!
*This post may contain affiliate links-it does not cost you anymore to purchase through my site.Thanks for helping support this photography community!